The fight against the dirty Greenwich Cruise Terminal continues and Greenwich Greens are asking for your help by signing two petitions.
Dan Garrun, a Green candidate for Peninsula ward, said today:
Thanks to great work by residents on the Peninsula there does seem to be some movement against the polluting scheme from the mayor’s office and in other places including the European Parliament, so it’s incredibly important that the pressure is kept up. Sign to fight for a cleaner Greenwich!
Petition Number One
Petition Number Two
The second petition is addressed to the European Parliament and was submitted in March 2017. It has now been accepted and referred to the European Commission for investigation and is now public for you to support on the official EU website. Supporting this petition is a bit trickier than the first, to help please follow these steps after opening this page:
- Click “Register” at bottom of page, you should get a form
- Fill out the form, for which you need an ID (maybe email title) and short password, plus a security question and answer
- Submit the completed form after which you will get a verification email.
- Follow the instructions in the email and you should get a second email saying you are registered.
- Open the webpage (as above) again and click Support; it will take you through and you will get a final “success” email